Services & Amenities
- 24-hour full-care licensed nursing
- Staffing of 1 to 5 residents (above the ratio required by the state of Texas)
- Private resident rooms with private bath
- Dietician-approved meal planning
- Three delicious, nutritious meals plus snacks, daily
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Personal laundry service
- Personal disposable hygiene items, including incontinent care and supplies (brand determined by facility)
- All utilities (including telephone and cable tv)
- Social services
- Wellness-focused activities
- Pastoral services
- Beautifully decorated, spacious common areas
- Beauty salon/barber shop
- Overnight guest rooms for visiting family members
Residents receive high-quality 24/7 care from our trained and compassionate team members, who are dedicated to providing loving, family-like care. Staff is consistently assigned to the same residents, which helps strengthen the care bond and fosters close relationships and better outcomes.
Residents enjoy a comfortable, homelike setting, with ample common spaces to visit with family and catch up with friends.
A long-term care ombudsman helps residents of a nursing facility and residents of an assisted living facility resolve complaints. Help provided by an ombudsman is confidential and free of charge. To speak with an ombudsman, you may call the toll-free number 1-800-252-2412.